Getting ready to to buy your first home in Altona?
Purchasing your first house is a big deal. Of course with all the exhilaration is also some fear - especially leading up to the "big day". You'll undoubtedly want an agent looking out for your highest interests, and you'll probably want some expert suggestions along the way. As a knowledgeable veteran in Altona we are trained, experienced and qualified to assist you with purchasing your first house.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally qualified to help you find your first home. Our dedication to you, our client, is what sets us apart. When you hire Border Real Estate to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
- From locating the best house among all the properties in Altona, to providing guidance on closing costs, I'll lead you through each stage of the home-buying process.
- I'll assist you with nailing down your wish list of amenities that you want in your home, your neighborhood, and your school district.
- The financial components of purchasing a home can be overwhelming. I'll walk you through the various mortgages and home buying methods accessible.
- I'll keep track of all the new listings, and make sure you see all the houses that match your criteria.
- I'll do my best to relieve all the strain that accompanies buying your home. Finding the ideal house for you in the Altona area is my business, and I'm ready to go to work for you.
Contact me at 204-324-8348 if you can't find the house of your dreams here. I'll search the MLS plus use my industry contacts to find the homes in the Altona area that match your needs.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.